La-la-la-laaaaa-la (can you hear me singing it???)
This morning (after a horrible night of virtually NO SLEEP...no, I don't know why...) I wake up to see a "Breaking News" email from our agency director! EVERYTHING IS CONFIRMED! We have travel dates! We do have our travel meeting via conference call this afternoon, so I'm sure we'll get more idea then, but as of right now....
March 25th (very, very AM) leave for China!
March 26th arrive in Beijing
March 27-29 tour Beijing
March 30 arrive in Changsha
March 31 get Megan!!!!
April 4 arrive in Guangzhou (to US Consulate to get Megan's Visa)
April 7 "ceremony" where we promise to make Megan our forever daughter (DUH!)
April 9 COME HOME (and arrive home...very, very PM)!
YIPPEE!!! We have dates!!!! We have an OFFICIAL time line! Now, let's go....today!!!
Here we come, Megan, to bring you home!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Words to Live By
James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)
4 comments:
WooHoo!!! I'm doing a little dance in my chair for you.
Any news on going to Megan's orphange?
No news on the orphanage. I'm thinking we will not hear until we actually get to Changsha, but I don't know.
Hi Kris,
It's Steph from the MSN group and Gladney. AS you know, Gladney has a blog, and I volunteer to work on it, and we would love nothing more than to link to your blog while you are traveling to get Megan! Would that be OK with you? Thanks, my email addy is sbrueckel@gmail.com
So excited for you after such a long wait!
:-)
Steph
I am so excited for you!! This is so exciting!
Post a Comment