About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm a professional student, professor, wife, aunt, sister, sister-in-law and daughter. I'm also mom to the amazing Megan and joyful Rachel.

Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls
Photo by Rachel
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Monday, March 03, 2008

No News

Hence the silence from me...every day I think, I should post I haven't heard anything. But then I think, oh we'll get our Travel Approval tomorrow...or we'll get our updated photo tomorrow. Well, that's been several days...and still nothing.

So, I'm posting that I know nut-ting (Hogan's Heroes has been on at my house a few many times in the past few weeks!). We were supposed to get an updated photo this past weekend, but haven't seen it yet. I was hoping for TA before now, still nothing.

Maybe my post will bring both of them! (I HOPE!) I'm still hoping we'll leave the week of March 17th, but it could be the following week (let's pray not). We do have our travel conference call tentatively scheduled for March 12th, so that's a step in the right direction.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Woohoo for travel conference call. That's big, right!! But not what you want I know.

I can't tell you how many times I check in hoping you've heard some news of your TA. Anyday now....

Words to Live By

James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)