Megan actually slept pretty well last night. She finally fell asleep a little before 9pm and slept until about 3am. She had a small bottle, then slept for another hour. She wouldn't eat much cereal or congee (overcooked rice-like soup) this morning, but did take her bottle. She just now fell asleep in the baby carrier which is good since we have to leave in a few minutes to go finish up paperwork.
So...more photos when we get back this afternoon!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Words to Live By
James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)
5 comments:
I am just so happy for you and I am so glad to finally get to see pictures of the THREE of you!!! Jumping for joy over here in Texas! Just remember to take everything in and enjoy every moment. And definitely try different things on the menu at Lucy's!
just don't try the quesadillas at Lucy's!!! Hee! Hee! Haa! Haa!
Ketchup with onions --- unforgetable!
Still praying!
Kim
Just remember, whenever she sleeps take a nap. You need rest to. I learned that lesson the hard way when Kaitlyn was younger.
Sonja
I love the way she is looking into your eyes. She is happy she is moving to Mid. Tex. Her laughing and smiling gives me goose-bumps.
Yay! I cannot wait to see more pictures!
Post a Comment