FIVE DAYS! FIVE DAYS! FIVE DAYS!!!
Oh my gosh...DH is at his last day of work before we leave...neither of us can believe that we will be leaving in only 5 days! But we are SO EXCITED!!!
In about 11 days, we get our little Meggie (can you believe that? She already has a nickname!). My family has nicknames for everyone...whether it's my nieces Ash and "B"...or my nephew the Braid-ster (also known as Bray and Brady-Boy)...you gotta have a nickname in my family. At this point, Megan's is Meggie, but sometimes also called M&M (Megan MeiLin, get it?). Although I think she'll be Hong-Hong for a while when she's first placed with us, as I believe that's what they call her at the orphanage. So it'll probably be Megan Hong-Hong for a bit until she gets used to being called Megan.
Okay...so...I think today might be a relax day (other than figuring out some technology things for our trip). The remaining things on my list of things to do need to wait until Sunday or Monday (like the remaining laundry and final cleaning). Yeah!
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Words to Live By
James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)
1 comment:
Hope your relaxing is actually relaxing. I like all the nicknames.
What movie did you decide on seeing?
Post a Comment