Do you think if I would have posted the "no news" post earlier I would have gotten all this good news earlier? Maybe. Who knows!?
On an exciting note...we received an email from our agency last night that TENTATIVELY we are scheduled to get Megan on March 31st. Yes, it is exciting to know...but darn it, I was hoping for the week before. This means we'll likely leave the week of March 24th and return around April 9th. Ugh. That means only 2 weeks before Megan and I leave for the birthday party. Only 2 weeks between when I get OFF a plane and when I get back ON a plane. Oh my. I'm going to have to begin to psych myself up for that one.
Our Travel Approval (TA) is in transit...should be here Friday or Monday. Once it gets here...then the visas can get done, but most importantly the final thing can be scheduled before we leave: the Consulate Appointment (CA). The entire trip rides on what date the CA is. Let's hope it's April 7th or 8th.
On a not-so-exciting note (depending upon your perspective, I guess)...my mom is having major surgery this afternoon. Well, she says it's not too major, but part of the procedure the doctor will stop her heart then restart it. That's major to me. Please pray for her. We pray this will help her to have more energy, feel better and make her heart work better. She'll have to remain at the hospital overnight for observation. I appreciate your prayers for her since I'm sooooo far away and can't be there. Thank goodness for my sister (and maybe one of my brothers too, I'm not sure) who will be there during the entire procedure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Words to Live By
James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)
1 comment:
I'll be praying for your mom. Keep us posted. Sounds pretty major to me. I'm sure she's trying to down play it so you don't worry so much.
Congratz on the travel dates. That's Easter week. Do they do anything there for Easter?
Post a Comment