About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm a professional student, professor, wife, aunt, sister, sister-in-law and daughter. I'm also mom to the amazing Megan and joyful Rachel.

Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls
Photo by Rachel
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

She's 10 Months Old TODAY!

This is another of the updated photos we got.
She's a trumpet player like her Daddy!

I simply CANNOT wait until we get her in our arms! But we are getting so close now.

Things to do before we leave for Megan:
  • Kris' last day of work (DONE!)
  • Get Megan's Room ready (DONE!)
  • DH last day of work (Thurs.)
  • Clean house (ugh, must I?)
  • Dog haircuts & baths (We both HATE this job, b/c the dogs HATE it!)
  • Go to a Movie (Are there any good ones out this weekend?)
  • Add last minute things to suitcases
  • Get Megan's airline tickets in the mail (DONE!)
The list is looking pretty good...good thing, too...only 7 days left!!! YES! ONE WEEK!

5 comments:

Deb said...

Fool's Gold (romance with action)
Bucket List (I cried at one point but it is funny)
Vantage Point looks good but I haven't seen it.
I heard Jumper was not good.
Definetaly Maybe is an okay romantic movie.
Gee, you'd think I go to the movies a lot!!!

You've got your tickets!! Sounds like all the important stuff is DONE. Enjoy your last week as a couple.

Kris said...

I knew I could count on Debbie to come up with a list of movies to go see!!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your journey! I know you are so excited!!! I really wish we could have met in China. :o)

Mommy Spice said...

Great picture!! And yes, go see that last movie, because it will probably be a while before you get to see another "real live" one at the theater. She's just precious, and we can't wait to meet her!! Will you be home with her for a little while? Are you going back to work? We may be moving back to Austin this summer, so I hope we can see you and Megan before we go.

D said...

happy 10 month birthday, Miss Megan! you're about to meet your awesome parents soon now!!!

Words to Live By

James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)