YEAH!!! Our TA arrived today (a day before they were expected!) YIPPEE!!! Somehow I did not get the email...and Keith assumed I did and didn't say anything until I happened to check his email tonight.
I'm assuming they will request Consulate Appointment today/tomorrow. I'm told that it takes up to 5 days to confirm the CA. I, personally, think we could still go the week I wanted to (March 18th)...but I don't make the decisions, so we'll likely go March 25th as they estimated.
oh my gosh...I am so excited!!!!! It feels SO incredibly real now...we REALLY are going to CHINA to get Megan MeiLin! THIS MONTH!!! wow. I'm overwhelmed. overjoyed. but speechless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Words to Live By
James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)
5 comments:
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew it!!!!
WooHoo!!!!! Great news. So glad they came. I'm learning so much about this process watching you.
But more importantly you'll be with your daughter before the month is over. Congratz
Awesome! I am so excited for you and Keith! We can't wait for you guys to bring her home!
Yay!! So excited to hear this. We have several little girls here who will be very excited to meet Megan!! And mommies too!!
Oh wow! It's getting nearer and nearer! Fun stuff!!
Post a Comment