Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Words to Live By
James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)
Our Chinese Beauties
17 comments:
....and all the waiting vanishes in an instance when you hold her in your arms.....
Speechless.....Praise the Lord!!!!!
A family made in heaven. She's perfect for ya'll.
We have been praying and will continue to pray.
Finally!
Love the Zimmers
WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So Beautiful
Drake
lurker just wanted to say CONGRATS!
ellis-family.blogspot.com
Oh Kris, she is just a doll. So happy!! I bet you're on cloud 9 right now.
Haven't read the post below with all the details yet but I wanted to say a HUGE CONGRATZ!!
What a doll!
Congrats Mommy & Daddy!
Keith, Jodi, Ashley & Brady
YAY!.. We are so excited for you guys! She is adorable and I can tell that you are just SOOO relieved to be able to hold her at last! See you soon. Probably next time we see you guys we will both have a baby! SO FUN! Have a safe and pleasant trip back home to us!
Sarah and Mike McKee
Congratulations!! :) So happy for you and Keith :)
Megan looks adorable, and your family pictures are just precious.
It's such a blessing that she's a happy baby -- it would make the long flight home a lot more pleasant for all of you.
It's great that you & Keith got to see some of the "famous" sights in China, too. One day I hope to take my family on vacation there ... it looks like a really neat place to visit.
Looking forward to see you all in a couple of weeks!!
Love,
Tina, Greg, Joshua & Daniel
Yay!!!!! Congratulations! What a wonderful weight lifted off of your shoulders! We are so excited for you guys and she is adorable! Cant wait to meet her!!!!
Oh, she's so tiny!! What a precious, adorable, scrumptious little girl!!! I am sooo happy for your family and we can't wait to meet little Megan!!!!
wow, it's so awesome to see the kittle family all together there! congratulations! i'm sure brighton can't wait to meet her new little friend.
sean
God is good. So happy to see you together and can't wait to meet her!
-Sheila
Hooray and Praise the Lord for uniting your wonderful family!!! I am so excited for you and Keith AND Megan. I'm laughing and crying at your blogs and pictures - Kris I see those red eyes in your first family photo! :) Thank you so much for keeping us all posted on your journey, and I can't wait to see you again in person, and hopefully little Meggie, too. I am prayering for an easy transition for Megan, painless and quick paperwork proccesses, and a safe journey home.
Take Care,
Yvonne
Congratulations!! We are so excited for you and love the family picture. It has been fun following your journey through China.
Tamara and Lowell
What a wonderful sight to see her in your arms, The Buckner Family rejoices with you! Looking forward to hearing more about your trip.
Rachael
Jennifer and I are SO happy for you guys. What a culmination of events. She is beautiful. Congrats on creating a family together.
Brian & Jennifer
I just looked at the video and I have tears in my eyes. I'm so excited for you and Keith. You are such deserving parents and what a beautiful little girl. May God continue to bless you.
Have a safe journey home.
Carole Bott
Big congratulations to you two. It has been a long time coming. I know the girl will have a chance in life, and in heaven being raised by Christian parents. God bless you in this undertaking. I got word of this through James R and Clark M.
O Hoyt, westar sat. svcs RET.
Post a Comment