About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm a professional student, professor, wife, aunt, sister, sister-in-law and daughter. I'm also mom to the amazing Megan and joyful Rachel.

Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls
Photo by Rachel
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Finally!!! New Photos

Look! She's sitting on her own now!!!!

She's "all grown up"!

Oh my gosh! She has changed so much!!! Now I really can't wait to go and get her!!! Almost counting the days...does look like we'll leave the week of March 17th...YES! 2 weeks! Seem so far away when I consider I won't see her for 3 weeks, but when I think of what needs to done before then...man, that's soon!

2 comments:

Deb said...

Oh my, she does look bigger. Just a few more weeks till you can kiss those adorable cheeks.

Anonymous said...

She's so beautiful!

Words to Live By

James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)