Hubby is making progress. Our prayers are working! He's moving around more (and better) and completed "the list" yesterday, but unfortunately, they kept him on clear liquids yesterday anyways. So, that means today will be full liquids. Hopefully tomorrow will be solids then Tuesday home. That's a guess at this point, but I'm thinking that's likely what will happen. So, that means at least 2 more nights. ugh. Megan is missing Dad terribly, too.
I am absolutely exhausted at this point. Last night was okay. Megan woke up quite a bit, like probably every 90 minutes or so. I did sleep when she did, but I'm still really tired. This morning Megan is crabby--I think her teeth are bothering her. She's got swollen gums on both sides of the top as well as seems to be working on at least one tooth on the bottom. At midnight, I could hear her chewing on her paci, so I got up and gave her some tynelol which seemed to help her sleep better.
So, that's the update.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Words to Live By
James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)
2 comments:
Good luck to hubby and prayers....best wishes....your SBP
Ugh! This is the first I've read about your husband. I am so sorry. I will be praying for a "quicker" recovery and return home. I know it's hard being the "single" parent, besides worrying about your husband.
Post a Comment