About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm a professional student, professor, wife, aunt, sister, sister-in-law and daughter. I'm also mom to the amazing Megan and joyful Rachel.

Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls
Photo by Rachel
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Secret Blog Pal Surprise!

We went to the mailbox today to find this special package from my Secret Blog Pal!

Megan has already danced to the tunes! (And loves them!)
And (As you can see), I couldn't even wait to find the camera before trying out the candle!

Thanks! It made my day!!! (In fact, I completely forgot to even open the rest of the mail for quite a while!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you liked it...this secret blog pal stuff is fun...just curious...I sent something else via email...a surprise not sure if you got it? But I guess since you can't answer back an anonymous I can't find out until later...oh well...glad you liked it...

Secret Pal

Words to Live By

James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)