Here's new video...for Cousin Ashley who loves Megan videos! She's signing several of the ASL signs she knows (of course they are the Megan version!). She's learned them a Baby Einstein Signing Video, but her favorites are the Signing Time ones. We just got Volume 2, which has some signs with pretty complex concepts (share, your turn, my turn, friends), but she's still learning from it! She learned go, stop and book. I forgot to have her sign baby on the video. And it's one of the cutest ones she does! Sorry!
We're back to not sleeping well, again. The last 2 nights have been pretty bad, although Tuesday night was worse (she was wake from 1-4am). Last night she fussed (aka typically lost her paci) almost every hour. At the advise of Debbie, I've started a new book The No-Cry Sleep Solution for toddlers and preschoolers, I've actually gotten a bit read (surprisingly). It seems pretty good, thus far, but I'm still in the information gathering stage on Megan's sleep patterns.
2 comments:
She is so smart! Good job Megan! Tell your mama I said hi! Your SBP
I loved your video...thank you!
I love you Megan!
Come visit me again soon!
XOXO,
Ash
Post a Comment