About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm a professional student, professor, wife, aunt, sister, sister-in-law and daughter. I'm also mom to the amazing Megan and joyful Rachel.

Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls
Photo by Rachel
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Friday, September 12, 2008

Photos

playing with her rings, her favorite toy

this is the I want to play "where's Megan?" pose


Megan consistently "pauses" when she's crawling and makes this pose.
I've been trying to get it on photo for a while.

Last night Megan was wired. I think having just a small amount of grape jelly on some toast was enough to make her completely crazy--in a cute way, of course! She was being so silly. Got some good photos. Enjoy!

3 comments:

D said...

She is so pretty...and her hair is just gorgeous. I konw you just have to wake up all the time and pinch yourself!

Kris said...

Yes, every time I rock her to sleep, I think, oh God, how could I be so blessed?!

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE SMILE!!! YOU ARE BLESSED...SECRET BLOG BUDDY!

Words to Live By

James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)