About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm a professional student, professor, wife, aunt, sister, sister-in-law and daughter. I'm also mom to the amazing Megan and joyful Rachel.

Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls
Photo by Rachel
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Sunday, September 07, 2008

Secret Blog Pal Surprise!

I received a special surprise on Friday evening from my Secret Blog Pal: An e-gift card to Amazon.com! I've been wanting to get Megan a few things. The timing was perfect!!! So, I went shopping (from home, with my feet up--without having showered, but I was out of my pjs--after having done some serious house cleaning). Here's what I got:
I LOVE Boynton books...and Megan has a few that she absolutely loves, so I think she'll thoroughly enjoy these.

And this:Megan is going to be DELIGHTED to get her special presents this week. The best part is that the price of this DVD went down a $1 since we discussed getting it earlier this week. So, not only was I able to use the gift card toward these items, but I also saved money by waiting to buy it! Can it get ANY more exciting than that???

Thanks, so much!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you finally got the Amazon ecard! I sent it the first time a week before, but since you hadn't mentioned it I had them reissue it...glad you had fun!!

Secret Pal

Mommy Spice said...

What a treat!! I love shopping Amazon!

Words to Live By

James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)