About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm a professional student, professor, wife, aunt, sister, sister-in-law and daughter. I'm also mom to the amazing Megan and joyful Rachel.

Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls
Photo by Rachel
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Another Secret Blog Pal Surprise!

Modeling her new "head gear"!

Yum...

Yesterday...I get the mail...to find a "most excellent" surprise! And believe it or not, I didn't break into the yummy chocolate until...THIS MORNING! Is it bad to have chocolate for breakfast? Or rather...pre-breakfast? I didn't think so...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought Megan would look especially adorable in those. I'm glad you liked them...not sure if she's leave them on her head though. I had to go to 3 different stores to find Mr. Goodbar. I thought it was a fairly common and popular candy. Have a great day...God Bless, your SBP

Words to Live By

James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)