About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm a professional student, professor, wife, aunt, sister, sister-in-law and daughter. I'm also mom to the amazing Megan and joyful Rachel.

Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls
Photo by Rachel
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Monday, September 01, 2008

Five Months

On bus from the civil affairs office


My big girl, this week

On the one hand I can't believe we were in China only 5 months ago...on the other hand, it was F-I-V-E months ago? Seems like she's always been with us. She's changed so much!

Things Megan can now do:

  • Knows that a cow says "mmmmm" (which means moo, of course!)
  • Stands without holding onto anything
  • Can walk with holding only one hand
  • She walks along furniture, around her FrogLeap table, the kitchen cabinets, etc.
  • Loves to "tickle" everyone (especially mommy!)
  • Says "e-i-e-i-e-i" (leaving off the "o")
  • She loves books, balls, phones and remotes
  • She loves music and loves to dance to music
  • She loves Signing Time DVD (she signs fish, dog, eat, mama, dada, baby, milk, bye-bye, ball, shoes, more, all-done and car). Her favorites are dog, ball, milk and, of course, shoes (she is named after her auntie Katie after all!). We're working on some additional ones from another DVD as well.
I know there's more...but that's all I can think of right now!!!

3 comments:

Deb said...

Wow! 5 months. She has changed so much.

Tracey said...

5 months old...and she is gorgeous...I am jealous! God Bless!

Mommy Spice said...

The next thing you know, she'll be starting kindergarten....sniff,sniff.
I can't believe it's been 5 months either. Wow!!

Words to Live By

James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)