I'm typing with one hand as Megan doesn't like to be put down at nap time. And silly me, I put her to sleep in my arms rather than the Bjorn so I could have both hands. Oh well. Megan (and us) slept better, but she still insists on going to bed at 5:30pm. Consequently, she was up to stay at 4:30am. Of course that doesn't count the several other times she woke up.
She woke up with a 100.3 degree fever, which is likely from teething...her bottom 2 are finally coming in. So the girls stayed at the hotel and DH went to the history museum.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Words to Live By
James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)
10 comments:
Such a cute kid!
Less than a week till you start your journey home. Are you counting the days?
Hi Kris & Keith,
We missed you at Home Group last night, but we're thankful that your China trip has gone very well so far :) Megan is so cute! :)
We're praying that your concern regarding Megan's passport will landing due to the sudden change in cabin air pressure. It would help alleviate the pressure if you have the baby drink (from a bottle or sippy cup) during those times. That's what I did with Daniel when we flew earlier this year, and my sister-in-law did the same with her 1-year-old daughter. Just wanted to pass along the info.
Love,
Tina, Greg, Joshua & Daniel
Congratulations!! What a little cutie!!
Love all the pictures. Megan is soooo cute and so happy. Sure do miss you guys. Andrew and I are preparing our midnight express to pick y'all up. Usual time for him. I hope the rest of your trip is just as great. Keep the pictures coming.
-Jan
Hi Kris and Keith AND Megen! We miss you and are excited to be counting the days until you are home. You have a beautiful daughter! Her smile is so sweet. We're sure you can hardly take your eyes and hands off of her. Many blessings to you today. We continue to pray for your peace, safety, happiness, and traveling mercies. Love to you all!
Moni and Paul
We are soooo happy for the three of you! I have been praying and will continue to do so for a safe and happy journey home. You are truly blessed and have blessed me in including me in this journey. God is wonderful!
Love, Tracey and the Rose Family
Where are y'all staying? We stayed at the Grand Sun Hotel. Are you going to be at the White Swan in Guangzhou? That's where we got the name for our play group...The White Swans.
I love the pictures. Hope Megan gets to feeling better.
Just popped on for a bit and so glad I'm not too far behind on the progress. Congratulations. Give Megan a big hug and kiss for me. Can't wait to spend more time reading about all of your wonderful and amazing experiences!
Hi again,
I'm not sure what happened to the comment that I posted yesterday; several sentences ended up getting cut out. It should have read something like this:
We're praying that your concern regarding Megan's passport will turn out alright despite the government holiday on Friday.
Thinking of your flight home ... someone told me that because babies have small ear canals, their ears can experience painful pressure during take-off and landing due to the sudden change in cabin air pressure. It would help alleviate the pressure if you have the baby drink (from a bottle or sippy cup) during those times. That's what I did with Daniel when we flew earlier this year, and my sister-in-law did the same with her 1-year-old daughter. Just wanted to pass along the info.
Tina, Greg, Joshua & Daniel :)
Post a Comment