About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm a professional student, professor, wife, aunt, sister, sister-in-law and daughter. I'm also mom to the amazing Megan and joyful Rachel.

Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls
Photo by Rachel
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Monday, April 07, 2008

Photos

Miss Hot Stuff loves to stand now

Yep, she's a purse girl!

Our new friend, Ann

The classic red couch photo

Big girl, now...sitting in the high chair!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved the new pictures of cousin Megan!

XOXO,
Ashley

Deb said...

The first pic of her smile... I just check in to see it so I can smile. I love it. You've got a precious daugther. You two are very blessed.

Words to Live By

James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)