About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm a professional student, professor, wife, aunt, sister, sister-in-law and daughter. I'm also mom to the amazing Megan and joyful Rachel.

Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls
Photo by Rachel
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Being silly!




Today as I was working in Megan's closet, I found these sunglasses I forgot I had for her. She was in the Bjorn, so taking pictures was a bit difficult, but she just looked SO CUTE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How sad is it that I am JUST now learning how to post a comment on this thing! Those sunglasses are precious. I think she looks like a fashion diva already! I bet she'll make a great shopper!

Candice

Words to Live By

James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)