About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm a professional student, professor, wife, aunt, sister, sister-in-law and daughter. I'm also mom to the amazing Megan and joyful Rachel.

Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls
Photo by Rachel
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Monday, April 07, 2008

More photos



Chloe, Tessa, Ann, Leah, Zoe, Olivia, Megan & Rashan

7 comments:

A said...

I cannot even stand how cute that first picture is....ADORABLE!

Anonymous said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!!!!

-Sheila

Deb said...

Oh my, I just to kiss those cheeks. Precious.
You're almost on your way home. I'm praying for the flight to be as peaceful as possible.

Anonymous said...

Woo-Hoo, you're almost home! Thanks for all the pics - Lil' M&M is SOOOO cute! Take care!
- Yvonne

Mommy Spice said...

Ahhhh, the famous "red sofa" picture. What a bunch of little dolls!!

Anonymous said...

Don't know if you will be at church Saturday night, but I'm ready to see that precious girl.

We will be praying for you in home group tonight.

God bless,
Carole Bott

Deb said...

Are you home safe? I've praying for your adjustment and your heart as Megan comes to know you as mommy.

Words to Live By

James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)