Well...just a few things. Megan giggles more for Dad than she does Mom for some reason, but Mom is the only one who can feed her "properly" (or so she thinks!). She will go to sleep for either of us, but right now I'm the one who is sleeping with her every night. She really only has night terrors for the first few hours she's asleep (like 7:30pm to 10pm), but does still thrash about. I swear, I move her over and before I know it, she's smashed right next to me again (and we're BOTH sweating!)! She LOVES to play peek-a-boo! She's doing better at sitting up. She has found her tongue...which we have been seeing a lot of lately (and we LOVE it)!
We are starting to enjoy our baths...in China, she wasn't too sure at all. But, then Mom & Dad didn't really like the bathtubs/sinks we had to use...they were entirely too slippery even with a towel in the bottom! But, the ducky tub...oh my gosh...she's big stuff in that! And loves it!!! We LOVE to stand...and we're getting better about rolling over. The tummy to back...EASY street...back to tummy...I mean who REALLY wants to lay on their tummy? (I think that's what she wonders as we try to make her roll on her tummy, besides what is she supposed to do with the arm anyway!)
Boy do we talk (aka scream!)...especially without the paci in her mouth. We've been limiting the paci to tired, sleeping and a bit on the crabby side. She's had barrettes in her hair, but they have so little to hang on to, they don't typically stay in long...or Mom has to consistently "re-install". Hopefully that won't last much longer! We need barrettes!!!!
Well, she turned 11 months old on Friday (yep, bad Mommy didn't get that posted! But late is better than never! Besides, it's not like we forgot...we didn't...). She has changed so much over the past almost 3 weeks...it's almost unbelievable that she is the same kid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Words to Live By
James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)
4 comments:
Happy 11 Months!!!!!!!!
Just love reading your posts. Makes me feel like I'm there too. Hugs Megan!
What a happy girl :) And her giggles just make me laugh!! :)
Tina
I love the new pictures and watching the giggle video clip over and over and over and.....
I can't believe I get to see you in person very soon! Counting down the days.....
XOXO,
Big cousin Ashley
Post a Comment