About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm a professional student, professor, wife, aunt, sister, sister-in-law and daughter. I'm also mom to the amazing Megan and joyful Rachel.

Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls
Photo by Rachel
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Poor baby girl

Yesterday...when the not feeling well started

Now THIS is tired! 5:30am this morning

My poor Megan is not feeling well. We don't know if it's a cold or new teeth coming in! Last night was really bad...and she was up at 4:30am...yes, you read the correctly! I did get her to go back to sleep for...wait for it....10 more minutes! (I think it took 30 minutes to get her to sleep those extra minutes!) We've got runny nose, watering eye and general fussy-ness. She had a fever last night, but that's gone today. She needs to get feeling better today...we leave tomorrow for SD to meet more family! We need the happy Megan back!

3 comments:

Mommy Spice said...

Awww, I hope she starts feeling better soon.

Deb said...

Ugh! I hope Megan is feeling better. Have fun with the family this weekend.

Anonymous said...

I hope she's feeling better! She's such a little cutie!

Words to Live By

James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)