About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm a professional student, professor, wife, aunt, sister, sister-in-law and daughter. I'm also mom to the amazing Megan and joyful Rachel.

Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls
Photo by Rachel
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Photos & Video

Lunch today! Happy baby!


This video was taken on Monday afternoon.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

First, she is the cutest thing in the world!!!!!!!! Just comparing her referral photos with these pics, is amazing. What a difference the love of a mommy and a daddy makes. You're doing a great job!

I'm impressed with the taxi...very brave and adventurous. Hang in there!

I'm praying for sleep, rest and refreshment. I'm praying peace for Megan. NIght terrors are no fun!!!!!!

love,
KimZ

Deb said...

She is absolutely precious. I can't wait to see her some day and hear her laugh. I'm sure it's just as precious as that smile.

Anonymous said...

We had to go downstairs before school this morning to see if there were any new pics or a new video clip of cousin Megan :) And there was!

Ashley is counting down the days until you guys come to SD!

Keith, Jodi, Ashley & Brady

tanya henry said...

This is comments on the last two post! I love that she is already growing with the two of you. God obviously had a plan of putting her with you and Keith. Great posting, even though you were so tired! Cant wait to see more!
Much love from RCC!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby girl! Her smile just makes you smile. Love. Patty

Anonymous said...

We cant's express how thrilled we are for you.
Megan is THE CUTTEST thing.
Eston LiLi and I watched the video of Megan in your arms looking up at you. It reminded me of when I gave birth to Eston as soon as the nurse laid him in my arms he looked in my eyes as if to say "I know you, you are my mom" That is the way she looked at you.
What a joy. God has blessed you so.
we can't wait to see more pics
Mike, Melissa, Eston and LiLi

Mommy Spice said...

What a sugar!!

The night terrors are quite normal. Spicy Girl has had them until just recently,
age 5. I'm just so excited about how well Megan is doing. It sounds like she is bonding with you guys very quickly. That's awesome!!

We took a HUGE bag of Cherrios, and S.G. just loved them.

Rachael said...

ADOREABLE! I am loving all of these cute pictures. I look forward to talking with you soon.

Anonymous said...

She's so beautiful! I love seeing her smiles (and yours!)

-Sheila

Anonymous said...

Kris;

Just wanted you to know how happy we are for you--I know it's been a hard wait but the prayers worked out, and she's been chosen just for you and Keith.

Love,
Laura Crawley

Words to Live By

James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)