About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm a professional student, professor, wife, aunt, sister, sister-in-law and daughter. I'm also mom to the amazing Megan and joyful Rachel.

Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls
Photo by Rachel
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thursday --Summer Palace

Like a complete idiot, I did not bring my back up battery to my camera.  And of course, it died about half way through the part of the Summer Palace we visited. Go figure.  Good thing Rachel's camera was good.  She is so adorable.  The pictures she takes are so interesting.  Some are included here.

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Looks like a fun day.....what a smile she has?! God bless.

Stacey said...

She is so dang cute! I love the pics of her with her hair down. Lovely girl.

Stacey

Words to Live By

James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)