If you don't know what its supposed to look like, you can see the "real thing" here. If I could the darn thing to resize to smaller, I would paste it here and I don't have the time to figure it out! I think its pretty darn close myself!!!! Especially for a 3 year old!
Friday, April 15, 2011
Future Artist?
Megan drew this picture one day...then told me it was the "thing-a-ma-jigger" from The C@t in the H@t Knows a lot about that (her all time favorite show right now)...

If you don't know what its supposed to look like, you can see the "real thing" here. If I could the darn thing to resize to smaller, I would paste it here and I don't have the time to figure it out! I think its pretty darn close myself!!!! Especially for a 3 year old!
If you don't know what its supposed to look like, you can see the "real thing" here. If I could the darn thing to resize to smaller, I would paste it here and I don't have the time to figure it out! I think its pretty darn close myself!!!! Especially for a 3 year old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Words to Live By
James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)
1 comment:
What an artist! It really does look like the "thing-a-ma-jigger"!We love Cat in the Hat Knows a lot About That,too!
Post a Comment