About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm a professional student, professor, wife, aunt, sister, sister-in-law and daughter. I'm also mom to the amazing Megan and joyful Rachel.

Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls
Photo by Rachel
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Monday, April 25, 2011

more pics...Rachel's pics

Me with the artist

The tiger painting Rachel god

The artist with Rachel

Our guide

Rachel & Orphanage Director

3 comments:

Tracey said...

This is so much fun....I bet you both can't wait to get home....has Rachel picked up any English phrases yet. Not sure if you read the comments but if you do....you might think about getting a little baggie and putting some dirt or sand in it while you are there and bringing it home...that way Rachel will always have a little piece of her home land with her. GOD BLESS!

Anonymous said...

I am just overwhelmed with joy for you and Rachel. God is so good!! Thanks for sharing your journey with us. What a testimony of faith.

Stacey

Anonymous said...

Kris,
I'm so very,very happy for all of you! I can't wait until you are home and to meet Rachel! She is gorgeous! You guys will have your hands full with two beautiful girls! Megan was fantastic at school today. She was so calm and I can really see a positive change in her! Enjoy your time with Rachel! I love your family and I wish you all so much happiness!
Britni

Words to Live By

James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)