A few weeks ago I was at Hobby Lobby and saw this pre-made flannel material. It was a bit spendy (for my likings anyways), but absolutely adorable. They had a couple of similar ones that were really cute, too. I talked to my MIL, who sews literally hundreds of blankets a month, to see if she'd be willing to simply sew a piece of flannel on the back and tie it. She agreed and did it in a matter of hours. It turned out SO CUTE! I absolutely love it! It's not too thick because it doesn't have any batting in it, but not too light since it's double thickness.
Megan will be stylin' and profilin' with this cute blanket with her! Now the question is...should we take it to China or not? Hhhmmm...
2 comments:
That's so cute. I got some pink/purple and blue material on sale ages ago that are simlar to that.
I think it will be a great thing to take to China. That can be the travel blanket.
That's really adorable! I think you should take it to China.
Post a Comment