Apparently referrals are arriving in Europe!!! WOOHOO!!! So, it's likely they will begin arriving in the US later today! Typically (for some reason), they arrive on the West Coast before they arrive on the East Coast. And as luck would have it, our China agency is in NY. Although I'm still holding out hope we'll receive it today, tomorrow is more likely.
I'll take Thursday...that's only 24 hours away!!!!
We are finally down to HOURS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Words to Live By
James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)
3 comments:
I'm SCREAMING KRIS!!!! We could be going to China together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAHHH!!!!!
I know, Wendy!!! I'm HOPING IT IS SO!!!!
I was just telling Dave this morning that you're literally minutes away from knowing who Megan is!
Post a Comment