About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm a professional student, professor, wife, aunt, sister, sister-in-law and daughter. I'm also mom to the amazing Megan and joyful Rachel.

Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls
Photo by Rachel
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

And then there were 2...

Two weeks to go...I am truly in shock.

It seems unbelievable. I sure wish I knew WHEN exactly we'll get the THE call. And I sure wish Keith & I could be together when we did get the call...but doesn't look like that will happen, unfortunately. Oh yes, I could (aka maybe should) wait to open the email with her photo until he comes home. But seeing as how I cannot wait to give him his birthday presents once I buy them....I'm thinking I couldn't wait to open the email until he gets home. Unless, of course, he is on his way home...but even then, I honestly don't think I could wait!

Will it be Friday the 25th??? Monday the 28th????
(Or Tuesday or Wednesday?) Or not until Thursday the 31st???

Matter how to you look at it...very soon!!!

TWO WEEKS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

22222222!!!!!!! I can't wait!!!! I am so excited for you!

Deb said...

So excited for you. I check in daily to see if it's happened yet (I know it's at least 2 weeks but I'm impatient!!!).

You could always forward it to him without looking at it and be on the phone at the same time at least. Maybe....

Words to Live By

James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)