About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm a professional student, professor, wife, aunt, sister, sister-in-law and daughter. I'm also mom to the amazing Megan and joyful Rachel.

Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls
Photo by Rachel
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Friday, January 25, 2008

Well, It's Not Today!

Referrals are not going to arrive on Friday, the 25th. Darn it. In fact, there has pretty much been not a stitch of rumor news. Since China is 12 hrs ahead of us...it's already the weekend. So, lookin' like Sunday night/Monday morning before we'll hear anything. Bummer. It's going to be a busy weekend anyways...and...

Hopefully, our LAST weekend without our referral!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kris! I have seen rumors for the 27th and the 30th to be included but I just can't let my heart go there. I am still praying for that though!!! I would love to meet you in China.

Words to Live By

James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)