Not ours...don't get your hopes up, yet! We're definitely Monday.
So...I'm getting to sit back and relax to see the ones that arrive before us!!! The person that I know of is on the West Coast...she still knows no details, they simply got the call they had arrived! Everything is being translated! She's logged in 6 days after us. Someone with the same date as got the call, very young little girl...another person on the 27th, also got the call, but I don't know any information. I'M SO EXCITED!!!!
See...Europe, West Coast, East Coast. Crazy, I know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Words to Live By
James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)
7 comments:
I hope the weekend isn't too tortuously long!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't believe you have to wait through the weekend. But at least you know that Monday will bring very good news.
Glad to hear that there seems to be more than 3 days in this batch.
I agree, Debbie! It'll be 8 days! Haven't seen that in a while!
Oh my goodness, I thought of you all day yesterday at the Buckner heritage day event. Rachel looked so pretty in her Chinese top. And oooooohhhh the little sweet china-dolls that were toddling around!!
I can't wait to read TOMORROW!
I can't wait to see your blog later today! I am so excited for you to know your wait is FINALLY finished!
TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!??
Kris! Where are you?
Yes... WHERE!!! I've checked in so many times. But I'm sure that you're sharing with others.
Post a Comment