About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm a professional student, professor, wife, aunt, sister, sister-in-law and daughter. I'm also mom to the amazing Megan and joyful Rachel.

Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls
Photo by Rachel
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Friday, February 22, 2008

Travel Approvals

While ours has NOT arrived, a few others who received their referrals with us have received theirs! So, they have begun arriving!

Up to this point, I'm cruising along...doing what I need to do for work, school, home, etc. Once we get TA, I just know I'm going to come to a dead stop once ours arrive. Not only will it be completely real at that point, but we'll have dates on when we will leave, meet Megan and (best of all) come home.

The agency had us send our passports yesterday, they should arrive on Monday. We must be getting close to ours arriving too...so there you have it travel approvals (TAs) are on the way! Lord willing, ours will arrive early next week! Gettin' closer!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm soooooooooooooooooooo excited!! We could be days away from our TA!! Our agency is hoping to get us our CA for March 15 or March 25. I am going to guess we will have March 25 and I am okay with that! WOOOOHOOO

Deb said...

I can hardly believe it. After all this time your going to meet and bring your daughter home.

Have you got all your lists in place to start working on once you get the dates?
You're about to get very busy.

D said...

Yeah!!!

Words to Live By

James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)