About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm a professional student, professor, wife, aunt, sister, sister-in-law and daughter. I'm also mom to the amazing Megan and joyful Rachel.

Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls
Photo by Rachel
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Our Document In Transit

We just found out that our document we signed saying "Yes! This is our daughter!" was sent to China today!!!!!

And now we wait...again.

Now we are waiting for our Travel Approval (TA). This is our invitation to come to visit the country so we can apply for our travel visas. These come within 2-5 weeks of sending the document back to China. I'm thinking it will probably be about 3 weeks, but one never knows.

One step closer to bring our Megan MeiLin home!!!!

1 comment:

Deb said...

So most likely you'll be over there in March? But I'm thinking you'll have her home before her birthday and Mother's Day for sure.
Congratz on being one step closer.

Words to Live By

James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)