Things are insanely busy around here...crazy busy....absurd...can I get off the ride now? Anyways...sleep this week...well, she has put herself to sleep all week...but taking AT LEAST 1 hr every time (including naps). Not going to sleep until 845 almost every night...still up at 5am. Not typically waking up during the night, and if she does, it looks similar to what I posted before. She's averaging 8-8.5 hrs of sleep a night with 1.5-2hr naps...that means LOTS of fits, temper tantrums, frustration, etc. at our house because she is so tired.
She is such a soft hearted girl....if she thinks it is REMOTELY possible that you are laughing at her, she will burst into tears. It happens a lot more when she is tired..and especially if someone besides DH or I are there and laughing. She still does it for us (like this morning at 530!), but it doesn't happen as much.
We're taking her 2 year photos today...probably taking more this week with her traditional Chinese dress...errands to run, student needs to meet (and soon major projects to grade), house to clean, laundry to do, bags to pack, b-day party to plan/prepare for, dog sitter to meet...all before we leave on May 13. Oh boy. My stress level is over the top.
On a side note....a friend of a friend told me about this huge warehouse sale for a local vendor of kids table & chairs, play kitchens, etc. Everything is dirt cheap...seriously...I got this table & 4 chairs for $15 for the table...$2 a chair. They were selling play kitchens for $40. Can't beat those prices! They are new...has a few scruffs, but nothing serious. Yet another "birthday present" for our Sweets (and I need to stop shopping)!

She is such a soft hearted girl....if she thinks it is REMOTELY possible that you are laughing at her, she will burst into tears. It happens a lot more when she is tired..and especially if someone besides DH or I are there and laughing. She still does it for us (like this morning at 530!), but it doesn't happen as much.
We're taking her 2 year photos today...probably taking more this week with her traditional Chinese dress...errands to run, student needs to meet (and soon major projects to grade), house to clean, laundry to do, bags to pack, b-day party to plan/prepare for, dog sitter to meet...all before we leave on May 13. Oh boy. My stress level is over the top.
On a side note....a friend of a friend told me about this huge warehouse sale for a local vendor of kids table & chairs, play kitchens, etc. Everything is dirt cheap...seriously...I got this table & 4 chairs for $15 for the table...$2 a chair. They were selling play kitchens for $40. Can't beat those prices! They are new...has a few scruffs, but nothing serious. Yet another "birthday present" for our Sweets (and I need to stop shopping)!
No comments:
Post a Comment