Sleep has been bad since we got back from SD. Actually, it wasn't great there, but it's gotten worse since we got home. She's been averaging being awake at least 1.5 hrs a night. Whether that's being awake until 10pm or awake from 130-330am, she is getting about 7-8 hours of sleep a night. Not good when she needs AT LEAST 9.5. That means LOTS of fits, whining, fussing, throwing herself down on the ground and crying. Oh, and did I say lots of fits? Yep, lots of fits and throwing herself down. April 13th can not...let me repeat...CANNOT come soon enough! whew.
Words...Megan has seemed to find several words or rather sounds lately. This past week she started saying "whoa" (stretching out the "oooaaa", of course!). Today she started saying "bah-bah-bah-bah". She also likes to play "where is..." game. What's that game? Well, she hides something behind her back and she makes the sound of "where" (without actually saying where). Our job is then to say "where is...? I don't see it." She loves to play it with dolly. It's so funny!
Our trip..Megan did really good in the car, but honestly, I don't look forward to making that trip again in just a few short weeks. It made the goodbyes easy when we left on Sunday, but the trip is so darn long...so.darn.long. I swear we arrived tired (we left at noon and arrived at 2am), didn't get much sleep there and came back tired (we got home at midnight, then Megan was up at 230). I honestly would like nothing more than to lay on the couch all day with nothing to do and sleep. But, we all know that's not possible! Oh well. One day I'll not feel tired. Not sure when, but I'm hoping its soon!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Words to Live By
James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)
1 comment:
This has been an awful week for Isabel sleeping too. Not sure what's up with her. Every night at 3 she's up for at least an hour if not two. And then she's just up at 5 again and impossible to sleep so we get up and within 60-90 minutes she's asleep again.
Monday Monday Monday!!! You get to see the doc on Monday. Hope it's a good appointment.
Post a Comment