About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm a professional student, professor, wife, aunt, sister, sister-in-law and daughter. I'm also mom to the amazing Megan and joyful Rachel.

Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls
Photo by Rachel
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

Pretty dress...

Don't even ask me why I chose that dress for Easter.
I hate that dress...and really realized it when I got to church.
Consequently, after getting washed, it's going in the giveaway pile.

Megan had a gorgeous Easter dress...that wasn't exactly the plan...but she's grown so much that I decided Easter was a good opportunity to wear the dress she was SUPPOSED to wear to Uncle Collin's wedding in August. She's also going to wear the dress for her 2 year pictures. She got lots of compliments at church. We've not been to church this year (I know, horrible!), but between me being sick, Megan being sick, being out of town, Megan not sleeping...we've just not made it. So, I was interested in seeing how Megan would do in the nursery. Just like when she goes to school, I told her she would play with the other kids and we'd be back later to get her. One of the teachers remembered her from the last time we were there...when we came to get her, she said she did awesome. She did NOT have her paci or her blankey, so I guess she must have done fine!

We had a very busy Easter weekend. I was supposed to grade papers...but between running a whole bunch of errands on Saturday morning while DH worked to the impromptu Easter party Megan & I attended at the neighbor's on Saturday afternoon, the weekend zoomed past and I got only one paper graded. Oh well, I'll be busy while Megan is at school today.

Speaking of school, she is going today...through lunch, then I'll pick her up, change her clothes and we'll leave for our Pediatric sleep specialist appointment (FINALLY!). I'm leaving about 45 minutes (or maybe more) earlier than I need to...but since it's right in the middle of nap time, I figure I'll just drive around a little so she can sleep. And if I'm lucky, she'll sleep in the car when we get there and I won't have to drive too much extra...and can simply park. That's what I'm hoping, actually. I'll post more on it when we get back.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Can't wait to hear how it went. I try parking if I get places early and Isabel is sleeping but she can feel me put the car in park and wakes up! Silly girl.

Love her dress. She's so pretty. Glad she did well at church. Don't feel bad, we haven't been that much this year either for the same reasons you haven't.

Words to Live By

James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)