About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm a professional student, professor, wife, aunt, sister, sister-in-law and daughter. I'm also mom to the amazing Megan and joyful Rachel.

Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls
Photo by Rachel
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Monday, February 09, 2009

Updates

Like the new look? I Love it!!! Thanks to Sasha at Princess Blogs for updating it for me--with very little direction! I only asked that it be cheerful and that I liked coral and pink. She took it from there. She and Ashton are honing their blog design skills and are updating blogs for free--contact them if you are interested in an update. You can click on their "button" in the right hand column. It will take you to their blog which has their email addresses on it.

We've been so busy...not sleeping well the last few days, I'm finally feeling better, Megan's doing pretty well with school and we're transitioning to one nap from 2. The nap transition is hit or miss...when you get up before 5am, it's really hard to wait until noon to take a nap. But, she needs to only be taking one nap for school...so we're working on it.

We celebrated Chinese New Year last night with the playgroup (which we rarely have time to attend). Here's Megan in our "practice" dress up for dinner. Then a group photo...which is not the best, but you can see there were a lot of families present!

Practice dress up..

White Swan playgroup

3 comments:

Tracey said...

What is the link for Princess blogs...would love some free help!

Anonymous said...

Love the new look!!!

Deb said...

Blog looks great.

Glad you are both feeling better. What a fun playgroup. And I must admit Megan is the cutest one there.

Hope today is a happy day for you and hubby.

Words to Live By

James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)