About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm a professional student, professor, wife, aunt, sister, sister-in-law and daughter. I'm also mom to the amazing Megan and joyful Rachel.

Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls
Photo by Rachel
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Misc photos


Megan is so wiggly now, we simply wrap up in the towel for a few minutes, then get dressed in the bathroom as I'm following her around trying to get her dressed.
Thank goodness the bathroom is small!


Snuggling with dolly--who's very popular right now.


The sight today:
She saw a book on the floor by her chair...had to read it and have dolly close while I was getting her tray and food ready.

2 comments:

Deb said...

Isabel has started showing things to Elmo often. Surprised me the first time. She loves to share though.

The one of her snuggling the dolly is so precious. She looks like a little China doll.

Penny said...

One pea at a time...too cute!!

Words to Live By

James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)