About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm a professional student, professor, wife, aunt, sister, sister-in-law and daughter. I'm also mom to the amazing Megan and joyful Rachel.

Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls
Photo by Rachel
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Dancer

I have to blog this...and wish I could get the whole thing on video...so far, no luck.

Megan loves to dance. It's so funny (and cute!!!)! She starts off all rambunctious--stomping her feet, leaning side to side (lasts about 30 seconds, if that!)...but by the time the music gets going, she's simply holding her hands out in front of her and slowly moving them up and down. Think go-go dance or the dance they do on the commercial they "film" on the movie That Thing You Do. It's so cool, calm, almost 80s techno like. IT'S SO FUNNY! And incredibly cute.

I think I have the beginning part on video, she just started the last part within the past week or so.

1 comment:

Deb said...

I've been trying to catch Isabel's dancing styles as well.

Hope you get it all soon. Sounds like a fun bit of video to see.

Words to Live By

James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)