About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm a professional student, professor, wife, aunt, sister, sister-in-law and daughter. I'm also mom to the amazing Megan and joyful Rachel.

Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls
Photo by Rachel
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Fun at the park

This weekend we stopped at the park for some family fun.

Okay, so this was AFTER the park

Daddy & Megan by the slide

How sweet...

Today Megan & I stopped at an outdoor play area at the mall
I happened to have the camera from our weekend fun

1 comment:

Deb said...

Beautiful little girl. Looks like she had fun at the park.

Words to Live By

James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)