What an exciting mail day today!!! I got a fun package from my Secret Blog Pal (and most of the chocolates didn't even make it long enough to get a photo of it! As evidenced by the pile of wrappers...so sad.)! I am looking forward to making that puppet...looks like fun! The small nail care kit will go in the diaper bag...I never seem to have a fingernail file when I need one! Thanks so much! I'm anxious for the big reveal next week!!!
Then...I also got my box of hair clips. I've been excited to get these for several days...and they arrived today!!!! I won't say how much I spent on the 30+ clips, but it was reasonable This is not all of them...Megan has one in her hair right now. AND I got some for Christmas presents for various individuals (and I didn't want to ruin the surprise as I think their parents all check the blog) so they are not in the photograph. Each clip is "no slip" that seems to work! Megan's had hers in for over an hour, and it has not moved (even though she's not STOPPED moving!). They are SO CUTE! And VERY high quality! If you are interested, I got them from Love to Sparkle. Heather is awesome to work with!!!! And her prices are incredible!
It's going to be SO FUN to pick out a hair clip every day! I've not put what I have in unless we are going somewhere because they get loose, then she pulls them out. She touched this one when I put it in, but hasn't touched it since! Seriously, the picture does not do them justice! They are AWESOME!!!!
And...to top it all off...Fall weather has FINALLY ARRIVED!!!! It was warm this morning (mid 70s), but a cold front come through...it's probably in the 50s now! Feels SO GOOD to have cooler weather!!!!
3 comments:
How is the sleep situation going for little Megan?
I went out yesterday afternoon and was very shocked. I thought they were exaggerating with the cold front they they usually do. It was 56*!! Glad I had long sleeves on.
Those bows look so cute. I'll be checking out that site myself.
Glad the package finally arrived!! Enjoy!! Your SBP
Post a Comment