About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm a professional student, professor, wife, aunt, sister, sister-in-law and daughter. I'm also mom to the amazing Megan and joyful Rachel.

Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls
Photo by Rachel
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Video


Megan has started saying more words...she LOVES dogs. I don't mean loves, I mean can spot them anywhere and everywhere we go LOVES! Not only does she frantically sign "dog" when she sees them, but now she has advanced to her version of "ruff-ruff". But, her new favorite word is "Irish". Poor Dakota is out in the cold, but I honestly don't think she cares. So, here she is with her version of "Irish". We were just getting ready to put pjs on for bed, hence the "naked" baby look.



And a special surprise from my Secret Blog Pal arrived yesterday!

Chocolate & Relaxing music, I agree, what more could I ask for?

Thanks so much! Neither I nor DH could keep our hands off the chocolate. In fact, I'm sort of surprised there was any left this morning!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you liked it....have a great day with your very smart baby!!! Your SBP

Deb said...

So cute!
I have never seen a Reeses bar like that. Yum! I'm going to have to go to the store now.

Words to Live By

James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)