About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm a professional student, professor, wife, aunt, sister, sister-in-law and daughter. I'm also mom to the amazing Megan and joyful Rachel.

Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls
Photo by Rachel
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

I actually did not plan on taking Megan trick-or-treating. Nor did I plan on this being her outfit. She was supposed to wear a cute duck costume that I got years ago (literally). It's over 80 degrees here...and she was already hot and the costume was REALLY heavy. So, as I was getting the under clothes on for the duck costume, I saw another one! The little skirt actually came from my neighbor. I was keeping it for future play..who knew it would work for a costume now!?


Attempt 1

Attempt 2

Attempt 3--Action Shot
Don't you love the rings?

We weren't going to go trick-or-treating b/c it just happens too late. And Miss Megan decided she didn't need a nap this afternoon, again this week. So there was NO WAY we were delaying bedtime. We did that after the zoo a few weeks ago, and it wasn't pretty...for anyone in this house. But, the local businesses were doing trick-or-treating downtown late afternoon. And since she was CRABBY she needed to have something to keep her busy. This was the perfect opportunity. We weren't down there long, but long enough to keep the crabs away for a little while...and supper is cooking right now.

3 comments:

Deb said...

Adorable!

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful!!! Happy Halloween!

Mommy Spice said...

Awww, so cute. Glad the tutu worked out. Glad she got to do a little trick or treating too.

Words to Live By

James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)