Megan is feeling better...but still has periods of clingy-ness. I am taking advantage of her wanting to snuggle, believe me. When she does run a fever, it's low. Her nose is running like crazy and she is coughing quite a bit. She went to sleep last night about 6:15pm, but then woke herself up coughing several times between then and 7:30pm. The beginning of the night wasn't too bad, apparently, but she was awake from 1230-220am. ugh. But, then she slept until almost 530. I think she fell asleep only because I told her it was still night time and she could either sleep with mommy or in her bed. When I asked where she wanted to sleep, in her bed? She shook her head "no", then I asked if she wanted to sleep with mommy and she rocked her fist "yes" (the ASL sign for yes). So, we started rocking (again) and she fell asleep almost immediately. We both slept in the rocking chair for about an hour, then she woke up and pointed to her bed. Surprisingly, I was cognizant enough to put her in her bed right then..she rolled over and conked right out. She fussed again at 430, I patted her back and she went back out again and woke up around 530.
She's loved having her paci almost all day (she better enjoy it while she can...cause it won't be that way when she's well!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Words to Live By
James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)
1 comment:
Odd, Isabel doesn't like her paci when she is sick since she can't breathe well with it.
Glad she is feeling better. Sounds like a good night with her asking to be put in bed. Rough on you though. Hope tonight goes better.
Post a Comment