About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm a professional student, professor, wife, aunt, sister, sister-in-law and daughter. I'm also mom to the amazing Megan and joyful Rachel.

Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls
Photo by Rachel
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Farewell, Grandma

This picture was taken in August when we last saw Grandma. When Megan & I were back in SD for Christmas, I got a stomach virus the day we were going to go see her and we left just a day later. So, we didn't get to see her.

Grandma passed away Monday night. She celebrated her 91st birthday earlier this month. We are leaving today for the funeral which will be on Saturday. Uncle Collin is driving to our house today, then we're all leaving together around 5pm. Pray Megan is able to fall asleep in the car and sleep well tonight since we're driving all night.

1 comment:

Deb said...

What a great picture! I'll be praying. How long is the drive?

Words to Live By

James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)