About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm a professional student, professor, wife, aunt, sister, sister-in-law and daughter. I'm also mom to the amazing Megan and joyful Rachel.

Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls
Photo by Rachel
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Last Year on this day...

Megan was handed over to us! March 31st...at around 10:20am.

2008

2009

Wow how things change! (things other than my hair! haha)

3 comments:

Deb said...

Wow! Was she really that tiny just one year ago!
Congratz on one year. I am in tears thinking back on how long it took just to hold your sweet daughter and the journey it was. Mainly tears of joy.

Wendy said...

Was she really that little? I say the same thing about Catherine! Congratulations on your first year forever family day.

Suz said...

Wow, that's such a huge change in a year! Isn't it amazing? It's also amazing how FAST it goes by too!!

Words to Live By

James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)