When I got home from class (around 3pm), Megan had a serious fever. DH noticed she was really clingy and hot, but didn't realize she had a fever. I'm guessing (based on his descriptions) that it started around lunchtime...and only got worse after nap. When I took her temp--with an ear thermometer, which aren't always very accurate--it was between 101.7 and 102.1. Funny thing, while she was clingy and hot, she really was in good spirits. Consequently, last night wasn't so good, even with regular ibuprofen and tynelol. I think she has a sore throat based on the face she sometimes makes when she swallows. And she's been drinking her juice flavored water really cold. She's drank quite a bit this morning (yeah! since she's typically not very good at drinking). Her voice is also really froggy/horse and she has a "rough" cough. I'm thinking it's got to be a virus because she's just finished being on meds for almost 2 weeks (she was only supposed to be on for 10 days--there was lots of medicine--and I lost track of how long she'd been on it!)
Hopefully she's feeling better soon! (pics later)
1 comment:
Ugghh! I'll be emailing you when I have to go through Samuel's first cold. God Bless!
Post a Comment