About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm a professional student, professor, wife, aunt, sister, sister-in-law and daughter. I'm also mom to the amazing Megan and joyful Rachel.

Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls
Photo by Rachel
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas and Goodnight...

Here's Megan reaching to touch her bear.
She got it for Christmas from Uncle Randy & Aunt Kamala
The bear recites "Twas the Night Before Christmas"
(We listen to it at least twice daily!)

I'm sure this will be the last post this year...since we leave on Friday morning for SD and don't get back until late afternoon on the 31st...

Merry Christmas!

We opened presents this afternoon...I can't say I had a certain expectation, but she was so wild she wouldn't stay still to open them. (No, I didn't give her any sugar or caffeine, I don't know why she was so hyper! Maybe it was she was seeing DH for the first time since Sunday.) She did eventually open her rocking horse from Grandpa C & Grandma V, but it took almost an hour to get her to do that! I pretty much opened all the presents I wrapped for her to open...while attempting to get her to open them. Oh well, next year she'll "get it" and it'll be different, I'm sure.

2 comments:

Deb said...

What a cute bear.

Dave didn't think Isabel would care to even try to open a gift but she tried the first one. After that well we just opened it all and she played with the paper.

Hope your trip to SD is a fun one.

Mommy Spice said...

Oh yeah, she'll get it next year. I hope you guys have a great trip!! Happy New Year.

Words to Live By

James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)