About Me

My photo
Texas, United States
I'm a professional student, professor, wife, aunt, sister, sister-in-law and daughter. I'm also mom to the amazing Megan and joyful Rachel.

Our Precious Girls

Our Precious Girls
Photo by Rachel
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Sunday, December 07, 2008

Christmas Photos...Progression

Yesterday afternoon, before leaving our our agency's Christmas party, I attempted to get a solo photo of Megan in this cute dress. Um, yeah. She REFUSED to stand by the tree...so here are SOME of the "fabulous" photos I got.

She immediately went "down"

Then promptly crawled me (fussing, of course!)

When I was able to get her to stand up,
she walked to me rather than still


Ultimately, we ended up taking a parent/child photo. The ones with mom worked much better than the ones with dad. Stinker. We did get two great family photos at the party thanks to Debbie. The photo cards are at the lab now, will be ready today to be picked up, addressed and mailed.

1 comment:

Deb said...

The first one turned out pretty good even if she isn't standing.

Great to see you this past weekend.

Words to Live By

James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)