Well, I wondered whether Megan was not feeling well (which is still possible, I think she's teething, actually) or whether her spicy-ness has appeared. I honestly think we're spicy...we're certainly beginning to express our opinion about things (if only Mom & Dad knew what it was she wanted!).
We are still having problems getting her to drink her formula. We've tried three kinds (all of which she has drank without any problems before!), changed bottles and nipples and still can't get her to drink more than 2-3 ounces at a time. (Yes, we've tried the sippy cup, and she still doesn't really get the point of it yet. Closer probably, but not yet.) If we are lucky, she'll drink 8-10oz a day...yes, that is right, A DAY! So, we're trying yet another kind, which I'm told tastes more like the Chinese formula. (Did someone taste the two and determine they were similar??? I don't want to know!) I even to Wal-mart at 5am to get it so we could try it (and yes, she went with me, as she was already awake). She drank 4 ounces, so that's more than I could get her to drink at any one time for several days. The verdict is still out if she likes it or not. She will drink some apple juice (which is really mostly water), but not more than 8oz a day either. I'm concerned about her getting dehydrated. We're going back to the doctor tomorrow, maybe he'll have some suggestions on how to manage the spicy-ness and get her to drink her milk!
Tuesday, May 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Words to Live By
James 1:12 - Anyone who meets a testing challenge head-on and manages to stick it out is mighty fortunate. For such persons loyally in love with God, the reward is life and more life. (MSG)
1 comment:
Good luck trying to manage the spice!! We've been trying for 4 1/2 years now. LOL!! Good luck on the drinking thing. Our Spicy Girl drank anything we gave her, and lots of it. Hmmm.
Post a Comment